A86: HI.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: HI.

Hey all.  I'm new to the mailing list and to calc programming. And I come on
the next day with a mailbox full.  hehe.  well, anyway, I have a few
questions.
First, how do you compile a basic prog to asm?  I've tried it, and I keep
getting syntax 07 errors.
Second, what's an easy (or any) way to save games without storing to
variables that can be used for something else, or modified (what's a little
cheating going to hurt;))?
And finally, how do I make a sprite?  I've thought it through, and I can't
see a way, but I'm sure there is.  Though, I've made one with little text
symbols, I can't figure out how to make one with pictures.
Well, thanks for any help you can give me.
Raptor1MN@aol.com