Re: A86: Re: _exec_basic and _findAlphaUp

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: _exec_basic and _findAlphaUp

I should have said "ROM". Katydid (for the 86), as it is called (many
might have known it as TI-94 or Cymbol previously) actually resides in
RAM, but I call it a ROM since once you run the program no reference is
made to any addresses less than $4000 (effectively ditching TI's ROM). It
also recovers the "ROM" after battery removal (within reason).

  Kirk