Re: A86: Re: development environment

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: development environment

I've never used it, but if you edit assembly source code with it, I'm sure
it's a plain text editor and won't screw stuff up.  The only things that
will screw up HTML is WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editors like
Front Page.  IMHO, the best editor for HTML is HomeSite or ColdFusion
Studio, which is one of the main reasons I use NT rather than Linux (besides
the fact that sane people don't write GUI apps like tile and map editors for
X :)

> Yeah, everything is better than wordpad, but i mean, does it have all the
> extra stuff for when making web pages (hosing effects) or is it a straight
> text editor?
>
> Glen
> tutorial1.cjb.net
>
> In a message dated 12/6/99 8:41:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> ComAsYuAre@aol.com writes:
>

> >  Wordpad has bells and whistles?!?!  LOL!!!
> >
> >  But seriously, Ultra Edit is way better than wordpad.

Follow-Ups: References: