Re: A86: Re: clems ZAC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: clems ZAC

I don't know how hard it would be to do this, or how much space it would take
up, but you could add into the parser a list of common crash problems, then
have the parser check the code for those, then many crashes would be
eliminated, and people could add crash problems to the list as they went, and
post them back to you, and you could add the problems and so on.

Glen
tutorial1.cjb.net
"Does your site have a tutorial?  If so, e-mail me the site URL and the
calculator and language it pertains to, and I will add it to my site."