Re(2): Re(2): A86: Re: SAT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(2): Re(2): A86: Re: SAT

>I'd accuse you of puting perverted things on the list in plain view of
>females, but then I realized that no females program ASM, so there's not
>much
>I can do

2 things:

1) like everyone on this list programs asm. yeah, and i'm a guy. i'd bet
that 3/4 of the people on this list are all posers pretending to know asm
and writing msg's with things like "Game Idea" or "I need programmers for
my game" in the subject. or even worse, people who don't even pretend to
know asm (like me) and just hang around the list to make off-color and
snide remarks.

2) i _am_ a female. chauvanist bastard pig

FUZZ
David Norelid
Fuzz Enterprises Inc.
Posse in effect, yo