A86: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

Look in ASM Studio Help file
Assembly Reference >> Reference Information >> Ti-86 Character Set

I suggest at least reading through the help file before you start
programming.  I have a copy that I printed up so I could read it between
classes and stuff.

Later,

Chris

On Wed, 28 Apr 1999 18:40:30 -0400 warhorse <warhorse@bellatlantic.net>
writes:

>Here's another:
>ld hl, here
>call _puts
>
>here:
>    .db 196,"=3.14159",0
>
>how am I supposed to know 196 is pi? I need a list, man!! BTW. ASM
>studio lists
>some of the equates, but there is so much not there..
>
>RSidetrack@aol.com wrote:
>
>> I agree with the lists of what each function does.  I have the
>problem of
>> understanding what does what, I mean, what does $4013 mean and stuff
>like
>> that.  The tutorials are usually not enough, the tutorials and a
>list would
>> be just perfect.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]