Re: A86: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

Hmm, why do I get the feeling that all these newbies _expect_ everyone to
hand them everything on a silver platter?

In answer to your question...if you look under "character set", assembly
studio lists all of the characters, their hex/dec equivalents and their
equates.  And if that's not good enough for you, open up asm86.h/ti86asm.inc
and look at all of the equates for the chars...