Re: A86: SAT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: SAT

You need no programs for the test. In fact, you really don't need an 86
for the test. I used a 35X and scored very high. The questions they ask
are somewhat random, and there is no way to predict what they will ask
to get the right program for it. Also, all questions are answerable
without the help of a calculator. My advice is to actually learn the
math (perish the thought), and only use your calculator to check your
work.

-Joseph

 Have A
  :-)