Re: A86: Not displaying "done" at end

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Not displaying "done" at end

The ACZ include files have a list of pretty much all the flags (and the
equates for them).  You can check asm86.h (the one from the ACZ include
files) for a list of all the flags.  Documenting them all would be a good
idea for the next release...

There is NO disadvantage for using the system flag.  It's 4 bytes and
harmless.  The OS will "fix" just about any flag that you set/reset
(relating to programs and such).  As for being faster, it's not about being
faster, but about exiting your program in a "correct" manner.  Using
_jforcecmdnochar should imho be reserved for testing and such.