Re: A86: Another Game Idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Another Game Idea

My opinions exactly...I just need some help...I tend to get bored to
easily when I start a major project like this...I'm planning to do two
player support also...just like the real game...eventually, I'm looking
at a level creation utility, but most  likely won't do that for
awhile...but I do believe this game would be really fun though...and I
personally have spent to many quarter on it and want it for my calc...

~Nick

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:08:09 -0700 SkOink <carissaclark@home.com> writes:

>I don't know enough to help out, but please go for it! Bust-a-Move is
>one of the most fun games I've ever played(right up there with Parasol
>Stars, for those of you with a Turbo-Grafx)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]