Re: A86: THE ROM FOR THE 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: THE ROM FOR THE 86

If you are making a program for the 86 then how hard would it be to port
it to the 83 and 85...

I see so many games that have versions for all three calculators but I do
not know the specifics about how to go about doing this...

Is most of the code reusable for the other versions or do you basically
have to start from scratch.. Thanks

Chris

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 06:39:29 -0700 Jeffrey Malone <ieatlint@home.com>
writes:

>first i am using YAS version .88, and to use 82 programs you have to
>convert them with the conversion programs provided with ASE
>
>Jeffrey Malone
><ieatlint@home.com>
>http://zapo.calc.org/
>
>Bigskank9@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 4/21/99 8:13:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>> ieatlint@home.com writes:
>>

>> >  now i know that no one will just send me a rom image, but i want
>> 'collect'
>> >
>> >  different rom versions, anyone want to trade?  i got 1.3  (i have
>a legit
>> >  reason, i am testing 82 programs on YAS and different results
>from
>> different
>> >  rom versions)
>> what kind of results are you getting
>> I have rom version 1.3 and yas crashed after 5 mins it did this
>several times
>> so im back to ase
>> btw how can you get 82 progs on the 86 the ti graph link software
>wont work
>> and neiter will calc explorer

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]