Re: A86: protector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: protector

that would be great too.  i am just sick of people editing my programs (who
dont know i thing about basic and end up screwing up the whole thing.)

<< What I'd like to know is why someone hasn't written a shell that will not
 allow someone to EXIT without a password. Sometimes, I like to let people
use
 my calculator, but I only want them in the shell where they really can't do
 any harm. Those of you who write the big shells (is the YAS guy on this
 list?!), would you PLEASE look into this! (Another nice nifty feature to
 think about to expand on this is to lock certain programs as well...) >>