Re: A86: protector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: protector

Why should you need to delete programs from a shell?  I don't know why this
needs to be included.  Is there not a perfectly functioning mem menu?

I agree, the best idea would be a shell that just lets users run certain
(have the last group password protected) programs, without exiting the
shell.  That way, if someone grabs your calc out of your bag (to play the
"awsome games" that their sucky 83's don't have :), they won't mess with
your stuff.

> how does that leave it secure?  some of the shells allow deletion from the
> shell anyway, so your variables are hardly secure.  besides, why are your
> "friends" trying to mess up your calculator anyway?  it shouldn't really
be
> an issue.

Follow-Ups: References: