Re: A86: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Assembly

would this not be better if you included the call into a macro?
#define ClLCD call _clrLCD

also you'll have trouble when it comes to using variables.  now there's
more than one kind of variable and it's much harder to use the "regular"
kind.  i don't see how that could be very easy to a beginner no matter
what you do.

-josh