A86: Using Zoomin' Mob Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Using Zoomin' Mob Routine

Ok,

I am finally starting to get some work done on may game and I have a
question about the Zoomin' Mob Routine by Dux.  The problem is that the I
need to output characters that are bigger than the 8 X 8.  I figure I can
break up the larger sprite into 8 X 8 peices, but then how would I save
the background.. Is it possible to push the values of hl as it is not a
standard 8 bit register.  Also would it be benificial to use a tilemap
for such large sprites.

Thanks for any help,

Chris Magill

P.S Dux: If your reading this one thing that you might want to add to
your Yugi2 program is setting the contrast low after the aparent reset.

Just a thought...

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]