A86: What are "Willy Do Be Do Be Do" and "[sqrt]STUFF"?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: What are "Willy Do Be Do Be Do" and "[sqrt]STUFF"?

The subject line says it, basically: can someone please give me
information re these topics?

I've seen "Willy Do Be Do Be Do" in a couple of places, but the only one
I remember specifically is a list of ROM calls I downloaded from
somewhere (I forgot the URL, but can get it if necessary). It's call is
$1AC1, and it doesn't do anything readily apparent to me. (at least on
ROM v1.3)

I've seen numerous references to [sqrt]PARSE, [sqrt]KEY, &c., but nothing
which actually explains what they are or what they do. There are
apparently ROM calls to them, so I assume they are a built-in
functionality of the calculator, like the user interrupts or user fonts.
Beyond that, I haven't been able to figure out much. For the Do Be Do
thing, a quick explanation is all I'm looking for, but I'd really like
something more lengthy (or a URL to somewhere which explains it well) for
the [sqrt]STUFF.

Thanks.
Ben Przybyla
syzygy.bp@juno.com
Nimajne (AIM)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]