Re: A86: HAPPY ANTI-HOLIDAY

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: HAPPY ANTI-HOLIDAY

Hey Dave that spicy chicken fijita is pretty good!!!

Oh, also major props to Joshua for helping me with the sideways vputs.
Any chance I could get a small example.  Tried using it the same way as
_vputs but couldn't seem to get it to output anything..  "Maybe I'm going
of screen or something.."  Keep in mind I'm attempting this at 3:35 in
the mornings

Thanks,

Chris

- My President Slept with Your Honor Student