Re: A86: Re: Random Numbers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Random Numbers

Hehe, you're right.  That's what I get for reading my email at 1AM :)  What
I meant to say was where the probability of each number coming up is the
same.  Like when flipping a coin, the probability for both heads and tails
is equally 50% (discounting quantum physics and such :)  Because the routine
I wrote grabs bytes from the rom, some numbers will occur very frequently
and others will never appear.  The price of speed...

If anyone else can come up with a better random number generator in under 20
bytes and 100 t-states, I'd love to see it!