A86: Appology

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Appology

----- Message by some dude -----
andy, screw you and your prejudice about aol users. we're not the
ones who can't recover our calculators from a crash, so i wouldn't
*try* to pick on anyone. not all people are morons on aol i wish some
people would relize that, hotmail seems to have a couple of idiots
also.
I'd like to say that the aol thing was meant as a joke. I'm sorry if
I offended anyone. I know not all people on aol are morons; it's just
a prejudice statement. I'll admit it.. hotmail has morons as well.
Just about everywhere you go, there *are* morons. And please, for
anyone who flames me, send it to me, not the list. I don't mind
reading it, but some people do. I realize I made bad judgement, and
am appologizing for it.

        -ננ ||IIIII||IIIIl|| ננ (Andy D.)
        http://members.xoom.com/1cool

     "..to love somebody hopelessly  it hurts so much
      to love somebody equally  is not enough.."
                                -Van Halen