Re: A86: IP's, e-mail, forgery, and more.. Got your attention yet?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: IP's, e-mail, forgery, and more.. Got your attention yet?

a message from andycool1@hotmail.com
>When I first saw this, I checked to see if your e-mail was @aol.com..
>but it's not, so that's a good start. But anyways, you can forge *ANY
>PART* of the header. The only sure way to know your e-mail is from
>the supposed sender is with digital signatures (a feature in Outlook
>Express, I believe). Just thought I'd educate everyone with
>misconceptions about forgery.

>        -ננ ||IIIII||IIIIl|| ננ (Andy D.)
>        http://members.xoom.com/1cool

>     "..to love somebody hopelessly  it hurts so much
>    to love somebody equally  is not enough.."
>                                -Van Halen

andy, screw you and your prejudice about aol users. we're not the ones who
can't recover our calculators from a crash, so i wouldn't *try* to pick on
anyone. not all people are morons on aol i wish some people would relize
that, hotmail seems to have a couple of idiots also.

-danny