A86: Re: Random Numbers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Random Numbers

How can I get random integers?  Is there a command like
BASIC's randint?  I see randint in the token lists, is this the only
way?  I have looked for tutorials on tokens, 'cause I don't know
about them, but haven't found any.  Could someone help me?  Thanks
There is a routine in Jimmy Mårdell's Ztetris for random numbers. I
don't think there is a direct command, however.

        -ðð ||IIIII||IIIIl|| ðð (Andy D.)
        http://members.xoom.com/1cool

     "..to love somebody hopelessly  it hurts so much
      to love somebody equally  is not enough.."
                                -Van Halen