Re: A86: SAT Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: SAT Package

<< Do you mean like something to help prepare, or something to help take? I
 took the SATs a couple of weeks ago, and the only things that would have
 been nice were CAS and/or the TI94. I can't think of any other way to
 make it easier, but if you want to give it a shot, go ahead! >>

Don't even try doing this, if you're talking about having programs that help
you DURING the test.  The SAT is supposed to be a fair test--nobody is
supposed to have an advantage over any other student.  I suggest you don't
even attempt this--If the college board finds out about these programs then
there probably going to end up BANNING all graphing calculators from the SATs
and that wouldn't be good for those who are experts at using these graphing
calculators.  I don't know about you, but I can't use a scientific
calculator!  I mean I've never even bothered messing with one.

Your only going to mess people up by doing this.

Qmh@aol.com