A86: Re: kirk meyer's ti-94

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: kirk meyer's ti-94

Kirk Meyer didn't post that.  Until ticalc.org starts posting IP numbers
with the messages, no one will know.  Just like email...you can fake all the
user information, but you can't fake the servers in the header.

The TI-94 idea is very possible.  People have done that and more on the HPs,
with much less ram and an over 10 year old 4 Mhz processor.

> over on the discussion board at ticalc.org at the very bottom kirk meyer
> himself has posted that his ti-94 joke was only an april fools joke.
>
> I would certainly believe this as it just didn't seem possible.
>
> The only question I have is whether or not it was the real kirk meyer.
> Anyone could have posted that message and put in his name.
>
> Can anyone confirm that this is true...
>
> If so it most certainly was a good april fool's joke.  the best one yet
I'd