A86: Best Sprite Routine?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Best Sprite Routine?

Here is a simple question....

What is the best masked sprite routine for use with Assembly Studio 86?
I have downloaded ascr and so far that is the best but I am really
looking for a routine that will work with sprites bigger than the
standard 8X8 and works off of the same format that Assembly Studio
outputs...

Thanks for all of your help,

Chris Magill

P.S: Can someone please write me a short example of how to use ascr.h
using the background saver..

Something simple like output a sprite... then output a masked sprite over
top of it .. wait for a key and then erase the seconds sprite by
redrawing the background that was overwritten...

Thanks again...

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: