A86: C.A.S.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: C.A.S.

    I just wrote up the add routine for  cas86.  It take input from two
specified mem locations.  and adds them.  length is only limited by mem
space.
    Now I need to do the same type of subtract routine.  I'm trying to
decide whether to do it like the add one where I go through and subtract
just like you'd do the pencil-paper pay or to start on the lower number and
add 1 until it equaled the top to find the difference.  Any suggestions.
    What I would like help with is if someone wants they could write up a
multiplication of division routine.  It would take input from two places, hl
and de, also i give the routine the lengths in length1 and length2.  If
someone want to write up a routine for either of these or give me
suggestions on how then contact on email or just at the list. *note* if you
write a multiplication routine it'll be able to use my add and subtract
routines.
    any help would be appreciated.

1st release will be tommorow around 9 p.m. cst on the list.

billybobIV
    chad@dirks.com
http://chad.dirks.com