Re: A86: multiple keys

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: multiple keys

In a message dated 4/4/99 7:39:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Jkhum98@aol.com
writes:

<<
 It will?  Well, I think the compatability with z80 code between the 86 and
 the 82 is far too different. I know a little bit of both, but thats just
what
 I think, maybe im not seeing something. Its just, if you paste that code and
 compile for the 86, wont it not recognize a thing there except for the "jr
 Loop"?

 --Jason K. >>

here is the 82 code

Loop:
   MULTI_KEY(KEY_21)
   CALL_Z(2ndPressed)
   MULTI_KEY(KEY_22)  ; See if user is wanting to quit
   CALL_Z(Exit)
   MULTI_KEY(KEY_26)  ; Right arrow on 82 (same for 86?)
   CALL_Z(RightPressed)
   jr Loop

change MULTI_KEY(KEY_21) to call MULTI_KEY(KEY_21)
and just CALL_Z(2ndPressed) to jp z, 2ndPressed
the code in MULTI_KEY looks like it will work but i havent recompiled it yet