Re: A86: Question for CAS - 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Question for CAS - 86

that depends how many levels deep in basic programs you are.  i usually
use only $8100-$bf00 just to be safe, but if you need the space it's
usually safe to use $800b-$bfff.  ram page 1 (the one you want) is
automatically loaded when you start your program.  if you use the vat
you'll probly have to load it back.

if this helps: a*b^c = e^(c*ln a/ln b)
otherwise, if b is a polynomial you're in for some fun

-josh

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999 12:45:35 -0600 "Eugene Dirks" <e1066@sherbtel.net>
writes:

>I've by sometime tommorow (saturday) i'll have the documentation done
>so far
>up on http://chad.dirks.com .
>
>I do have a question however.  Can I "ld" things into and from the
>memory at
>$800b (16k right?) without swaping in a different ram page?
>
>Another question also... I'm looking for somone to help me with the
>math.  I
>can write the actual asm, but what I need is someone to help me make a
>list
>of algebraic rules.  Right now the one i need is taking a a*b^c where
>"c"
>can be anything including another polynomial.  That would be real
>helpful.
>
>thanks for all the help so far
>
>    billybobIV
>    chad@dirks.com
>    http://chad.dirks.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]