A86: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #851

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Assembly-86 Digest V1 #851

the best thing to do is use "ti86 *.86i viewer" in ticalc's archives.  use
that to make the program and then use the program called "screen8x" to
convert that *.86i file into a .bmp or .asm file.  those files are all
available in the ticalc archives.  if you can't find them, email me.

jimi

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I am making and asm program (duh) and i want a back ground
image, so i
tried to use BMP2ASM and nothing happened.  I am sure that it was 128 by
64 pixels and b&w, it was in the same directory and I know i typed the
right syntax.  it woukld just show the credits, no error or completed
message.  then i tried pic2rle with the same image and it said "could
not open input file". once again same directory, and so forth.  same
results with pic86....

being quite anoyed by then i got some windows program that made sprites
and backgrounds, asm tool box, and it made sprites fine but it would say
"'COMDLG32.OCX' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid"
wtf?
so what is going on?  what can i do to fix it?  PLEASE HELP!!!