Re: A86: Pokemon

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Pokemon

If you did it in BASIC it'd be one frickin huge file.  Heck it'll
probably be one huge ASM file considering the fact there are 150ish
monsters in the game boy game.  And you'd have to have lots of data for
each and lots of routines for determining wether or not it learns a new
skill and which one it learns etc...  It is more than likely possible
considering what all has been done but it'll be hard.  And you coould
always use a library for the monsters and make a few different libraries
with different/less monsters in them if people were space conscious.
Just an opinion.

Matt

>I was wondering if anybody would like to create a team with me to
develop a
>Pokemon game, sort of like a Pocket Monsters game.
>
>It's really popular in Japan right now and the Gameboy version is
pretty cool

>If one is already in development please tell me about it otherwise it
is
>basically a game where you raise these little Pokemons, you train them
and
>have them fight against other Pokemons.  They lvl and learn new skills.
If