Re: A86: grphlink error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: grphlink error

In a message dated 9/24/98 8:16:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
uneven14@hotmail.com writes:

<< There has to be otherwise you wouldn't be able to use your mouse or your
 modem.  Which would mean you wouldn't be writing these emails or even
 Assembly.  There is a COM port or 2 somewhere on/in your computer.  It
 may be 9 pin and it may be 25 pin.  Hell you may even have one of each.
 Trace your mouse cable back to where it plugs in.  Run the graphlink
 software.  Unplug your mouse and hook up the graphlink where the mouse
 was.  Then wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am you're ready to transfer all sorts
 of math class time passing games to your calc.  Thats what I did.  Then
 we got another computer so I use my old one for nothing but Assembly
 progging with the ocassional (emphasis on occasional) PASCAL work.

 Matt

My mouse is a special adapted circlular type thing, there is no adapter that
will make the link fit.  Its not possible.  My modem?  how the heck do you
come up with it being a com port?  I obviosly cant plug anything into it from
the outside, so I opened it up, and still didn't find anything where I even
might have a chance at pluging it in.  There is no where to hook up my link.

BlAsTo1414