Re: A86: Re: Re: external strings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: external strings

>Get used to stuff like that.  I'm not sure if thats the only way they
>know how to explain stuff or they're showing off for us but they answer
>in "techie" crap like that a lot.  Ecspecially Dux he's really smart.
>But thats not a complaint I like when they do it it's very intimidating
>and makes me wanna learn all the stuff like that so in a way it ROCKS.
>
>Matt

    If you want to learn how to talk like Joshua Seagoe, memorize all of the
ROM calls, what page they are on, how many clock cycles each opcode takes
up, and memorize all kind of stuff about tokenizing and RAM addresses.  I
can't see how he could keep all of that stuff in his head!!!
Jbrett
tbarwick@esn.net
http://ww2.esn.net/~tbarwick
I just added a TI-86 page, Check it out!!!