A86: Re: Graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Graphics

Here's what I do:
Using the Graphlink software, I use "get screen" to get the .86i from the
calc
Then I save it as a bitmap
I go into "Paint" and turn the saved bitmap into a 64x128 bitmap and save it
in my bmp2asm folder
Then I run bmp2asm on it with DOS
Voila!! Your .86i is now a mess of declared bytes!!
Then you put a label in front of all of those bytes.
There may be an easier way, but this is the way I do it.
Then, to display the picture, do:
    ld bc,1024
    ld de,$fc00
    ld hl,picture_label
    ldir
picture_label:
    .db %10111010, %10111011........

You can use pic2rle, a spiffy (and easy to use)little compression program to
compress the pic and display the compressed pic by calling:
    ld hl,picture_label
    call DispRLE (something like that)
You can find all of the programs I mentioned here in the ticalc DOS (it may
be Windows) archives.
Hope this helps,
Jbrett
tbarwick@esn.net
http://ww2.esn.net/~tbarwick
I just added a TI-86 page, Check it out!!!