Re: A86: lots of text?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: lots of text?

In a message dated 9/15/98 23:03:04 Eastern Daylight Time, BrncAvFan2@AOL.COM
writes:

> I would like to thank you very much for posting this.  I know that it could
> be
>  useful if I knew how to utilize it (big word, ohhhhh).  What I mean is, how
>  would I apply this?  I mean, could you make me a little program that just
> adds
>  on to this that will show this little routine actually work?  Do you see
> what
>  I am saying?  I tried to do it myself but couldn't come up with any way for
> it
>  to work.
>
>  THANX
>  Dan

sorry for such a long wait.  computer broke down.

here's the main part:

	call _clrScrn
	ld bc,$0000
	ld (_penCol),bc		;move cursor to starting position
	ld hl,messages		;hl points to start of strings
	ld bc,$0800			;b is number of strings, c is column position
	call move_and_display		;display text
	ret

messages:
	.db "line one",0