Re: A86: lots of text?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: lots of text?

You are mixing up routines.  Someone wanted a routine to wrap text with the
small font.  The routine posted below displays text vertically.  To wrap
text, look at Kirk Meyer's tiesaq(sp?) program.  It uses a rom call to get
the length of the text in the small font.

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net