A86: re: Small problem :)...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: re: Small problem :)...

James - Before you call Parseinp save the state of this flag :

			ProgExecuting,(iy+newDispf)

	Then set the flag and make the call.

	After it returns you should set the flag back to the
	state it was in before the call, either on or off.

	bit   ProgExecuting,(iy+newDispf)   ; get the state
	push	af
	set   ProgExecuting,(iy+newDispf)
	call	_ParseInp
	pop	af
	jr	nz,..stateset		; jump if it was on already
;
	res	ProgExecuting,(iy+newDispf)   ; reset it
..stateset:

Later,
Pat

------------------
Original text

From: "James Matthews" <matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp>, on 9/15/98 12:30 AM:
Hi Pat:

Thanks again for the info...I have a small question.  I'm trying to run a
basic program, you said put the name into op1 and call _parseinp, well I do
that, and it doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

James.

.NOLIST
#define equ .equ
#define EQU .equ
#define end .end
#include "ti83asm.inc"
#include "tokens.inc"
.LIST

PROGOBJ .equ 05h		; Our variable type.
_parseinp equ  4E8Ch

	call _zerooop1    ; Set Op1 to zero
  	ld hl,progname1   ; the name of the prog
	ld de,op1         ; copy it to op1
	ld bc,7           ; 7 chars in name
	ldir              ; do the copying
	call _parseinp