Re: A86: String Variables & Colission Routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: String Variables & Colission Routines

For reading in strings, check the source code to Sqrxz.  That's the best
way to learn--think of a game or program that does it, and read the source
code.

For checking sprites, that's pretty simple.  Take the distance between the
X and the Y coords of the same corners of both sprites.  If they are both
less than 8 (or the size of your sprite), then you have a collision.  If
not, then you don't.

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net