Re: Re: A86: asm to HEX

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A86: asm to HEX

At 12:56 AM 9/12/98 EDT, you wrote:

>maybe I worded this wrong.
>
>I am looking for a program that i can program in asm with (on my pc.)  I want
>to then get a prog that will change the asm code into the code that the 86
>reads (hex, I think.)  I do not have a graphlink so I know this is going
to be
>a very slow and tedious process but I have a lot of spare time.
>
>All I want to know is where I can find these/this program(s).
>
>I hope you all understand me this time :)
>
>BlAsTo1414

Ok, you can start with ASM Studio to write and compile the programs
<http://www.ticalc.org/pub/win/asm/asmstd20.zip> and 86p2hex to translate
the output from ASM Studio to something you can transfer by hand
<http://www.ticalc.org/pub/win/asm/86p2hex.zip>.  You then take the output
from that, and put it into a program on the calc.  You will probably want
to run an AsmComp( on it to shrink it's size after you're done.  After you
do this you will no longer be able to edit the program, so be sure you're
done.

Is this what you were looking for?
--
Andy Johnson <prjohnson@utahlinx.com>