Re: A86: memory back-up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: memory back-up

At 12:28 AM 9/12/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Just split you content into to group files if you memory content is larger
than
>"65000", and then send them both to your calc. of course you would lose your
>custom menu setup, but nothing else will be lost ( I think....)

Am I the only person who didn't see the obvious solution?  Here I am
dreaming up complicated programs to accomplish something a few mouse clicks
and existing software can do.  By the way, you might also lose the asap
stuff, the interupts, and the sqrt programs in addition to that custom menu.
--
Andy Johnson <prjohnson@utahlinx.com>