Re: A86: String won't go - Sorry!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: String won't go - Sorry!

No, it's possible.  All you need to do is put the program that's going to
"fix" the VAT as the first variable on the calc after memory is reset,
then, once the calculator is in the state that it wants to be preserved in,
the program is run and VAT info is recorded.  The calculator is reset and
then by only replacing this one program, you can return the VAT to it's
preserved state.