Re: Reminisces (Used to be A86: calc crash)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Reminisces (Used to be A86: calc crash)

>> Sorry, I accidentally started that 10 times thing a year or so back.
>> It's officially 10 SECONDS.
>
> Actually, the way I remember it, I asked a question on one of the TI
> channels on Efnet the first night I got my 86 (a long-ass time ago),
> because I kept trying to put a game on my calc (Lunoid, if i recall
> correctly), and it kept crashing.  Anyway, I aksed about how to resset, cuz
> it wouldn't, and it finally spilled over to the A86 list.

Like I said.  I started it long before the 86 existed back on list-zshell
and kept it going on the lists and EFnet until when I was corrected
probably 6 or 7 months ago.  You probably heard it from me on EFnet.
If not, they probably got it from me.