Re: A86: calc crash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: calc crash

>And also on your problem.  Does the calc turn but it just displays a
bunch of
>"garbage".  If thats the case you might wanna consult TI or maybe post
on the
>Hardware and/or on 85 list since A) this is a hardware problem and B)
its an
>85 not an 86.  Some on the 85 list may have encountered this problem and
might
>now a way to fix it.

It is fixed now.  I left the batteries out over night and it works now.
I said it before and I will say it again it did not display garbage it
was a few lines of text from a asm game.  And it is an 86 not a 85 I was
just running a 85 game on it.

Noah Garten
garten@geocities.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]