Re: A86: copyright

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: copyright

I do not mean to continue this thread, but technically this privelege
can be revoked at any time. The programmer still retains copyright (the
right of copy), and has just for the time being chosen to grant that
right to everyone. Also, * PLEASE * stop talking about batteries!
PLEASE! Many of you know what happens when discussions about batteries
arise...

--