A86: Show Down, (Life)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Show Down, (Life)

I am sorry that some of the people on this list think that other people
on the list can't program.  I can't name names (I deleted all those
messages).  How about a show down:

Conway's Game of Life, who ever can refresh the entire screen (all 128 *
64 pixels) the fastest, is the winner.  I'm sure these two people know
what Life is, if they've been around for any time.

This is probably not the best challenge, because this has been done _so_
often, and there are _so_ many programs out there (complete with code).
Does anyone have a better challenge?

Also I have a question, How many programmers here listen to country
music?

Sam (listening to his country music)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]