Re: A86: copyright

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: copyright

All, right.  That's enough!  Nobody flames the Aardvark and gets away with it
(get 'im, boys!).

Seriously, though, I think somebody rained on your self-righeous parade a
little.  You know damn well that it doesn't matter how many processors you can
code if you don't know the device it plugged into!  I know 6502 assembly, but
can I write a game for my NES emulator?  No!  I don't know how the NES works!
Can you write a control program for my new calc-to-calc link?  No!  You don't
even know what it _does_!  I can code for five processor families myself, but
that doesn't mean I know more about the 85 than that brave souls (<G>) who
discovered the possibily of 85 assembly and wrote ZShell!

And keep in mind that just because _you_ used the TRS-80 and the Sinclairs means
that the rest of us are snot-nosed brats in diapers that never have.  I started
on the TRS-80 when I was five, what took you so long?

This group exists not for you to tout your own knowledge or to argue with the
people that have kept the calculator assembly communuty alive.  It is so that
everyone who uses, or wants to use, assembly will have a safe place to learn and
contribute their own knowledge to calculator assembly community, _thank you very
much_!

--
Dark Ryder
ICQ#:     8189903

Happiness is inversely proportional to how much you want to upgrade your
computer.