Re: A86: calc crash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: calc crash

In a message dated 9/3/98 10:53:31 AM Central Daylight Time, ngarten@juno.com
writes:

<<
 My calculator crashed about an hour ago and I have tried taking out the
 batteries and the backup battery.  The odd thing is that when I put them
 back in the calc comes up at the same screen it was at when it crashed
 and it still will not do anything.  Is there something I can try to reset
 it?  If you are wondering I was running Rascall and was trying to run the
 TI-85 game scrolls.

 Noah Garten
 garten@geocities.com >>
Try taking them out for a really long time.  That would also be a good time to
recharge them (if they're rechargeables that is).  That works for me most of
the time.  If that doesn't work you should call TI and tell them.

Matt