Re: A86: Re: full screen graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: full screen graphics

YOu know, it'd be really nice if people stop emailling letters in html
format, keep it plain text, please...

-chuck
On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, Dave wrote:

%Okay well it is really easy to make a title screen.  What you want to do is get a simple .bmp program.  If you use any version of windows you should have paint... what you want to do is open this set the screen size to 128x64 (# of pixels on the calc) so now you have that set you are ready to draw... It is really that easy!  Make sure you save your file as a bmp file.  Then get a program to convert it to bytes!  I would get the Bmp to Asm it is great!  You might also want to pick up a compression utility so that the asm pic is not that large (RLE2PIC)Then you can just send it to your calc in your program to display it just do this:
%call _clrLCD            ; clears screen
%ld hl,Title                ; loads title in to hl *have title be the name of your picture
%ld de,$fc00              ; loads de with where screen
%ld bc,1024                ; loads how many bytes we are using
%ldir                        ; this will inc hl and de until bc = 0
%so that mean we will put 1024 bytes down at $FC00 from the source Title.
%Okay well to draw one line you can use _ILine, but don't cause it sucks :)  well there you go i hope this stuff helped you out.
%Dave
%ACZ
%assembly coders zenith
%e-mail: scheltem@aaps.k12.mi.us