Re: A86: TI86 Rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI86 Rom

At 20:27 1998-10-29 -0800, you wrote:

>I recently performed an experiment;
>I dumped my calcs rom using one of the many rom dump programs
>available for use w/ emulators. I then ran a disassembler on the rom
>to see if I could get the asm for it.
>
>It seems to have worked ... the only problem being that I now have
>about 6mb of asm code to wade through. If anyone want's to give me a
>hand, E-mail me and I will gladly share some of the work.

I haven't understand that point really in disassembling the whole source
at once. Imho, an interactive disassembler is much better (like old
debug for DOS :) ) because then you can jump more freely between
address without losing yourself.

--
Real name:     Jimmy Mårdell
Email:         mailto:yarin@acc.umu.se