Re: A86: Basic Commands

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Basic Commands

Well, I'd store the value of Q to a variable that you don't use in your
program, and use that variable later on. To clear values on an 83 or 86, you
can use DelVar(W to delete W, then store a new value to it. Of course, on the
86 if you store a new value to it the old one is erased anyway. I don't know
about the 83. I think this is the answer you want. Maybe you should have asked
the TI-BASIC list, you'd probably get more responses.

--Adam Newhouse
  Cheetah17@aol.com