A86: Re: a few questions that I have

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: a few questions that I have

Thanks for the help.

> What version of tic tac toe are you looking at?  I really hope it isn't
> mine, I wrote that in the first 4 days I really learned asm, so the code is
> very bad.  But if you want some commented, beginner code, that's it...

Yes, I was looking at yours. Is there another version of tic tac toe?

> You might want to include a call to _flushallmenus at the start as well, or
>  will run into trouble if they run it from the home screen.  My mailer is

What does _flushallmenus do? And I was just looking for some short assembly
programs that I could print out to look at at school. Can you recommend
anything better (preferably under ten pages, but not necessarily)?

--Adam Newhouse
  Cheetah17@aol.com