A86: Re: a few questions that I have

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: a few questions that I have

I found it.  We can thank Pat Milheron from TI for this info:

"Reset this flag :    DonePrgm,(iy+DoneFlags)

     DonePrgm   equ   5
     DoneFlags  equ   0

Later,
Pat"

example:
 res DonePrgm,(iy+DoneFlags)
--or--
 res 5,(iy+0)

For those of you who don't know, Pat Milheron is the programmer from TI who
knows everything there is to know about the rom because he wrote it.
Everyonce and a while he will slip out useful tidbits of information.